[ORRando] 600k Results Submitted.

Susan France susan.m.france at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 12:35:05 PDT 2014

The results are submitted to RUSA. We had 27 finishers of 29 starters.
With the completion of this event, Greg Olson earned his Mondial Award
for complete 40K of RUSA events.

Much thanks to Greg for taking out time from his frequent trips to
sunny CA to preride (in rain) the 600k route and modifying the
cuesheet. He, like our other pre-riders, use the cuesheet for checking
the route.

Thanks to the riders who included notes and tokens of your
appreciation for the spring series/event. It was-- thankfully--
uneventful for me and-- hopefully-- eventful for you.

Next up is a weekend of ride choices in the Gorge. You can make up
your 200 and/or 300k ACP event. Or ride the Goldendale Loop 130k.
Let's cross our fingers for not-so-hot weather and no wildfires.
Registration info should be available this weekend.  Next year we hope
to hold part of a second series in this area.