[ORRando] Filming the Three Capes Ride

Brian Lancaster bjlancaster at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 20:57:43 PDT 2014

Hello,

My name is Brian Lancaster, I am new to Randonneuring and I didn't quite
keep my training schedule up to a level enough to participate in this
Saturday's ride.  Nonetheless, I would still like to be involved.  I would
like to film the ride.  I plan to use some strategic locations to get some
beautiful images of anyone who will be participating.  So, you may see a
cameraman in a silver honda throughout the day, occasionally gazing at you
from behind a lens.

Anyhow, I wanted to post here to see if everyone was okay with that idea.
 If not, feel free to email me directly, or to the whole group.  I also
have a GoPro available that I will not be using.  If anyone has interest in
strapping that to your bike and letting me use the images, I'd be happy to
set it up before the ride.

I wish everyone a safe ride.  I'll reply to this email address with some
footage after Saturday.

Cheers!