[ORRando] Three Capes -- Everyone needs to see Hebo...

Susan France susan.m.france at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 17:43:33 PDT 2014

Hi All,
A quick note to tell you we are changing the 3 Capes route slightly to
avoid Little Nestucca Rd. The road is closed, really closed, as they paint
3 steel bridges over the next 6 months. Lead paint is involved, so they are
wrapping each of the bridges, and you can bet that you cannot "sneak"
through.

Anyways, the new cuesheet will be available soon. Volunteers have family
obligations to tend to first.

But to give you an idea:
Included out-n-back up Carpenter Creek Rd just west of Forest Grove.
Removed Timber Rd out-n-back.
In Pacific City, instead of going R on Brooten you'll go left towards Old
Woods Rd to Cloverdale and then north on 101 a short bit to Hebo to catch
SR 22 there.
All else is the same including the "slipping" Cape Meares Rd.

I'll let you know when the new cuesheet is available.
John Henry will send out a report of his preride adventure yesterday.