[ORRando] 200k preregistration

Susan France susan.m.france at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 15:50:09 PDT 2014

Please preregister if you plan to ride on Sat. Preregistration closes
tonight at midnight (I think... it is automatic).

Saturday forecast is for showers and light rain.

If it is raining in the morning.... consider walking from you car,
registering, then taking cover in your car until ride announcements at
6:55.

Don't park your bike inside the shelter we are using for registration.
You can use the fence along the trail behind the shelter.

Last year the restrooms were locked even though they were scheduled to
be unlocked. You might want to keep this in mind.

A volunteer may direct you to park in the trailhead overflow area on
the opposite side of N.Banks Rd along the RR tracks.

See you Sat.