[ORRando] 6 Passes Last Call

Michael Wolfe cyclotouriste at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 10:26:03 PDT 2013

Hi folks,

I got a fair amount of interest from folks interested in maybe taking on my
6 Passes SR 600.  Just wanted to let you know that a month's advance notice
isn't necessary to sign up for this ride; that is what Sophie wants if you
sign up for one of her routes, but this is pretty easy to administer, and
there's no reason I have to demand that much time. If you're interested in
giving it a go, I just need a week.  But the weather is going to turn soon,
and the days are getting shorter, so I figure that once we hit October, the
window is going to be closed until next July or so.

Once I close the route up for the season, I'm going to file the results in
a batch.  So far me and Ron Himschoot have successfully done it.  Let me
know if you're thinking about giving this a go in the next three weeks (and
it looks like the weather is going to be very accommodating of an attempt)
and we'll get you set up.  Otherwise, I'll send our results in and you can
plan for next year.

Thanks,

-Michael