[ORRando] [Fwd: DrMirkin's eZine: Extreme exercise, dehydration, more . . .]

Sam Huffman shuffman at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 09:20:39 PDT 2013

This is very useful. Thank you to Dr. Mirkin for scientifically proving
that making love before a brevet is OK.

"
The Scientific Data

Making love has been shown in scientific studies to have no effect on
power or endurance (Clinical Journal of Sport Medicine, October
2000;10(4):233-315).  Sexual relations do not weaken muscles (J Sex Res
1968; 4:247–248), and do not decrease endurance by reducing
maximal aerobic power or oxygen uptake (J Sports Med Phys Fitness
1995;35:214–217).
"