[ORRando] Italy 2014

Gordon & Anita Litster gordonlitster at shaw.ca
Mon Sep 2 11:01:21 PDT 2013

Hi Fellow Randonneurs,

We have just updated our website with new pictures and 2014 tours.  Our itineraries extend from the stunning Apennine Mountains in the west to the beautiful Adriatic beaches in the east, and north to the Marche Region. These tours are designed to give the cyclist some great riding with little traffic, while taking in some spectacular scenery and interesting destinations. Here is a sample of our tours.

Tour #1, From the Apennines to the Adriatic, Relaxed Pace, 11 Days, May 28 to June 7 $1895  or $3395 per couple.  Club rate for groups of 3 or more $1595 per person.
Fully supported, reduced mileage and a relaxed pace makes this a great couple's tour.

Tour #2, 11 Days, Brisk Pace, Roadies Tour, June 13 to June 23 $1895 or $3395 per couple.  Club rate for groups of 3 or more $1595 per person.
 This is an up tempo itinerary designed for the rider comfortable riding in a group at a brisk pace.  This ride features the Citta di Teramo Gran Fondo  www.granfondoudaceteramo.it and many amazing routes including Penne, the City of Art and Ascoli Piceno.

Tour #3, Semi-Guided Tour,  Starting June 27.  $775 per person for one week
                                                                           $975 per person for 2 weeks
These tours represent exceptional value for those who want to be more independent and adventurous.  We provide 2 full days of guiding, welcome dinner and guide book with 35 different routes. (non supported)

Tour #4, From the Appenines to the Adriatic, Relaxed Pace, 11 Days, Sept. 8 to Sept. 18 $1895  or $3395 per couple.  Club rate for groups of 3 or more $1595 per person.
Fully supported, reduced mileage and a relaxed pace makes this a great couple's tour.

Tour #5, 11 Days, Brisk Pace, Best of My Hub and Spoke Roadies Tour, Sept. 22 to Oct. 2 $1595 or $2895 per couple.  Club rate for groups of 3 or more $1395 per person.
This is an up tempo itinerary designed for the rider comfortable riding in a group at a brisk pace.  You will experience the beautiful, diversified countryside of Abruzzo riding the roads used by the Giro d'Italia.

Save an extra $100 per person on these tours if booked by October 31, 2013.

Email Gord for a detailed itinerary of the tour that interests you at gordonlitster at shaw.ca

-Some meals are included on tours, details are in the itineraries.  All accomodation is provided.  These are clean and comfortable village houses that have been renovated.

Ciao Gord
valletours.com

Why our tours?
- We can provide you a great vacation by giving you both great cycling and a taste of genuine Italy.
- We willingly share all our experience with you concerning vacationing in Italy, re flights to Italy, hotels etc.
- Our groups are small, usually 8 to 10 riders.
- Anita (local knowledge) knows the best places to eat, shop and can get us into places no one else can.
- Within the village you have instant credibility, you are a friend of Anita's.  The villagers have been extremely friendly to our guests.
- The routes are magic....I am very proud of them and a number have been used in the Giro D'Italia.
- Guided tours have a support vehicle you do not need to carry anymore than you would on a regular club ride.
- Cyclists have loved the fact that we are not packing up everyday.  Many have felt it was the best tour they have been on.  Every year we have riders returning to do it again.
- We have a bike shop available for those who want to bring their own bike and quality rental bikes for those who prefer that option.
- The Roadie and Couple's Tours have an allowance for a partner or friend to come that are not cyclists.