[ORRando] ORRando Digest, Vol 98, Issue 14

Alan Woods alan_woods at comcast.net
Wed Jul 31 13:41:44 PDT 2013

Ken Mattina owns a one-way, 200km permanent that starts at the Sunset Transit Center in Beaverton, goes through Vernonia, and ends in Cannon Beach. It is called Surf's Up (RUSA #1944). See: http://www.rusa.org/cgi-bin/permview_GF.pl?permid=1944  The map is posted at: http://ridewithgps.com/routes/2436273  The permanent uses the Banks-Vernonia bike path, highways 47 and 202, Tucker Creek Rd., Logan Rd, and Lewis and Clark. Like other have said, this is a very good route to the coast. Only the Hwy 101 bit from the southern part of Seaside to Cannon Beach is problematic, but there is no other route. Contact Ken for the route sheet via the link at http://www.rusa.org/cgi-bin/permview_GF.pl?permid=1944

Alan Woods
Portland, Oregon