[ORRando] Back roads from Veronia to Seaside?

Sandy Earl sandyearl at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 09:57:06 PDT 2013

Note that excellent maps for the above-described route can be accessed
here:
http://www.hoodtocoast.com/course-maps EXCEPT that you will want to turn
left onto Tucker at mp 3.67 of leg 33 and continue as Lynne describes.
Also note that Hood To Coast weekend is 8/23-8/25. This would not be a wise
time to be a cyclist on these roads.

On Wed, Jul 31, 2013 at 9:41 AM, Ray Ogilvie <lochmond at msn.com> wrote:

> I second Lynne's Young's River-Tucker Creek etc. option. I have done that
> route several times and prefer it to going all the way into Astoria.
> Take the Olney cut-off from the Olney store to access Young's River Rd.
>
> ------------------------------
> Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 16:33:58 +0000
> From: fitzbase at comcast.net
> To: edward.groth at gmail.com
> CC: orrando at orrandonneurs.org
>
> Subject: Re: [ORRando] Back roads from Veronia to Seaside?
>
> or 202 to Youngs River Rd (pretty!), to Tucker Creek Rd, L on Logan, L on
> Lewis and Clark.  Or Youngs River all the way into Astoria, then as Ed
> suggests.

http://tailwindscycling.blogspot.com
We're the luckiest people in the world!