[ORRando] Mavic Vision vests on sale BikeTiresDirect

Susan Otcenas susan at teamestrogen.com
Mon Jul 22 09:53:41 PDT 2013

It's a fantastic vest.

An additional size reference: Lesli & I are both wearing the small
(which is marked euro medium, usa small).   I had mine tailored to let
out the hips (two triangles of fabric added into the side seams to give
me ~2-3 additional inches), but the waist/chest/shoulders are fine.
Sadly, there's no women's version of that vest.

Susan Otcenas
Team Estrogen, Inc.
www.TeamEstrogen.com <http://www.teamestrogen.com/>
877-310-4592