[ORRando] cyclometer setting

Kevin Lais kdlais at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 22:15:09 PDT 2013

Hi Ryan,

I took my first ride today on my new 650B x 42 shod bike and have the tire circumference that was auto-calculated by my Garmin Edge 800. The calculated number is: 2063 mm . I am running 45 psi on the reference tire (rear) which is an "Extra Leger" model Hetre. I weigh ~175 lb for reference.

Regards,
Kevin Lais