[ORRando] 6 Passes 600k

Susan Otcenas susan at teamestrogen.com
Tue Jul 2 11:40:07 PDT 2013

OH, right.   The time limit on a Super 600 is, what, 50 hours?   Well,
that's a world of difference to a hill slug like me.  ;-)

Really excited that you designed one of these!  I think it's an awesome
challenge, and will look forward to taking it on sometime soon.  Do you
think the weather will still be amenable in late September-ish?  Seems
like we still have nice days then, even if the evenings are starting to
get a little cool.  ...  Of course, after LEL, I may not want to look at
my bike for a while...

Susan

Susan Otcenas
Team Estrogen, Inc.