[ORRando] Furnace Creek 508 Crew Request

John Henry Maurice jmaurice at easystreet.net
Wed Aug 21 17:08:00 PDT 2013

Greetings,

I am racing the Furnace Creek 508 (www.the508.com) in Early October.  Due
to one of my crew members needing to drop out, I am now looking for someone
to join Keith Kohan and John Pearch on my crew.

The race starts in Santa Clarita/Valencia on Saturday, October 5 and ends
in Twentynine Palms on Monday morning - but I will be finishing late on
Sunday night.  The route is through the deserts of Southern California
including Death Valley.  All expenses will be paid by me.

If you are interested in an all expense paid tour of the deserts of
Southern California at 15 miles per hour, please drop me a line at
jmaurice at easystreet.net.

I am a two-time finisher of The 508.  Keith and John have crewed for me
before and are very experienced.  You should not worry about not having any
Ultra Cycling crewing experience.

--
John Henry Maurice
www.onyourleft.net