[ORRando] Cycle Tourists in need

Ian Shopland ecobiker1 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 21:05:15 PDT 2013

Hello Oregon Rando friends. I have two friends who are on a bicycle journey
around the world and are heading to Portland. They just stayed the weekend
with me in Olympia and will arriving in Portland on Tuesday Apr 30th.

They began their journey in Switzerland and headed east to India before
flying to Vancouver, BC and pedaling south to San Francisco. They have
camping pads and supplies so they just need a small amount of floor space
for Tuesday and/or Wed night so they can explore Portland before heading
out to the coastal route. If you can put them up, please contact them at:
luc.fontolliet .

You can find more about their journey on their blog (in French) or on their
photo gallery:
www.avelo.info
www.fonto.ch

Thanks,