[ORRando] Ride to Grand Lodge

stasia honnold stasiah at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 08:59:23 PDT 2013

heh. Oliver, you beat me to this email! Is there anyone else going out who
might have room for me + bike? I live in SE Portland but I can meet you
wherevs.

Alternately, if there are a bunch of you who are also still hoping  for
rides, I might be able to coerce my sweetie into hauling us out in a zipvan
or something. I don't know.

stasia:)