[ORRando] Three Capes cuesheet & info

Susan France susan.m.france at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 12:38:04 PDT 2013

The website has been updated with the Final cuesheet and ride information.

Note that Cape Meares Loop road has barriers to prevent cars from
traveling between MP1-MP2.5 (The road is slipping .... again). John
Henry crossed the barriers and continued on, he said it was fine, some
gravel. However, I will give riders the option of crossing the
barriers or doubling back and using the detour. Both options are
marked on the cuesheet.

Susan.
PS We have 40 registered riders, be sure to register before Wed
evening so that I print enough cards and cuesheets.