[ORRando] free jersey!

Kevin Brightbill km.brightbill at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 22:13:12 PDT 2012

Do you need a free, well-used, laundry-shrunken wool bike jersey? I have enough properly-fitting ones now that I should probably give up on this one, but it could still work well for someone else.

18" chest, 21" length, not sure if a men's or women's but I'd guess the latter (but that didn't stop me for using it for most of the 2011 rando season). Pink-ish color with blue chest panel and River City Bikes script in white felt. Quarter-zip, short sleeved.

24oz can of Bud Light Lime accepted in trade, but not required.

Located in SE Portland!