[ORRando] One Big Hill & Silver Falls (200k permanent) -- Saturday, October 27th

David Parsons orc at pell.portland.or.us
Sun Oct 21 22:35:14 PDT 2012

After finishing my 2012 permanent series (only one this year,
because after riding one October 600+k, there's no way in
the world that I'd do it again, because October is /cold/
and filled with storms) by riding Kevin Brightbill's
GRAWP 700k, I find myself 170km shy of 10,000k's worth of
completed RUSA rides.

I'm planning on fixing that wagon this saturday by riding my
One Big Hill & Silver Falls loop (permanent #1566) down to,
not surprisingly, Silver Falls, starting at 7am from the
Sellwood Marsee Baking.

If anyone wants to come with me, I'd welcome your company.

-david parsons