[ORRando] MALE Portland Randos - Want a FREE Goretex jacket thiswinter?

Susan Otcenas susan at teamestrogen.com
Mon Oct 15 13:54:32 PDT 2012

Wow, nothing like offering up a free rain jacket in October to get folks
to come out of the woodwork!   :-)

I have about 20 volunteers already, so I think we're good.

I'm passing the information you provided to me on to the Gore rep.    If
you make the initial cut (based on all the size jackets she has
available), you will get an email from her later tonight or tomorrow
with all the details.   A few of you have asked me questions that I
don't have the answers to, so I will ask her to address those questions
in the email she sends to all of you.

Thanks again for volunteering to test wear the jacket.  I personally
LOVE Gore products (I ride 'em ALL winter long and on every cold and/or
wet brevet I do) so I hope it's a successful experience for all of you.
But hey, if it *isn't*, Gore wants to know that too.

Thanks again,

Susan

Susan Otcenas
Team Estrogen, Inc.