[ORRando] Velo Cult in town

Sky veloculture at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 23:40:25 PDT 2012

Didn't mean to cause any trouble. Just trying to reach out with a pretty
good hook up for you guys. I plan to ride with you guy's once I get back
into shape (recovering from surgery). So far I've not offered this to
anybody else, just you guys because I'm really into the Rando and the
custom bike thing. Not doing this to profit off of you guys, just want to
meet all of you and I would be fantastic for me if you guy's hung out at my
shop. I will be stocking more and more rando stuff as I can afford it. We
will be putting our 63' Rene Herse on display soon enough as well which you
don't see everyday in shops.

That all being said I can back off. Just tell me so. But, let me know the
parameters because I do plan to host some event's for specifically this
group like party's and rando event's where you meet up at the shop and end
at the shop with food and beers. If I can't tell you guys about it here I
don't know how to go about this.

Thanks, Sky