[ORRando] Mollala Foothills 200k pre-ride report

Michael Rasmussen michael at jamhome.us
Thu Mar 29 09:29:40 PDT 2012

I've heard a rumor ... well Michael sent in a revised cue sheet. In
his words:

"[the route] Keith and I rode was perfect. But it's just
not going to be good in the weather that's forecast for next weekend. So
I took the biggest, most exposed climb out. It was a long, steep climb,
with an exposed summit, and a long rolling descent. I could see folks
getting sweaty on the climb, getting blasted with snow on the top, and
getting hypothermia on the descent. So I made some small changes to keep
things a bit more humane."

If you've registered for the ride the new
cue sheet is in place.

I think you can stick with the original,
including the climb, if you want to...

On 2012-03-29 07:09, Keith

-------------------------
orrando at orrandonneurs.org
> SENT: Wednesday, March 28, 2012 7:48 PM

SUBJECT: [ORRando] Mollala Foothills 200k pre-ride report

> Hey
Keith, thanks for write-up. I'm excited about this route, it sounds like
a winner and a nice change from the beloved Birkie. I'm curious, how
long did it take you guys to finish? Just trying to get an idea of how
long a day it might be if I decide to pedal back to Portland when I'm
done.

> See you Saturday!
>
> --mike

 Michael