[ORRando] Snooseville

Michael Mann velomann at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 14:53:10 PDT 2012

I am so glad someone else said that before I did[?] The search for "a place"
while on long rides can sometimes be more than uncomfortable. I've often
found myself glancing at others in the paceline and wondering - Doesn't
anyone else here have to go? But I agree with the main point, respect and
discretion go a long way in proving our good citizenship.

Mike