[ORRando] Carpool to Canby for Molalla 200k

adrian bennett adrianbennett1984 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 09:52:07 PDT 2012

Hi Folks,

I moved from the San Francisco bay area to Portland this fall and am new to
the rando scene up here. I'm curious if any (SE) Portland residents with a
spare seat in their car and bike rack spot would be interested/able to give
me a ride down to the March 31st 200k start in Canby. I live in outer SE
neighborhoods but can meet anywhere in the general SE area. I'm more than
happy to contribute gas money, riding snacks, etc to express my gratitude.
I usually ride a moderately hilly 200k in 9 hours, give or take, but I'm
flexible and don't mind hanging out at the finish or riding the bus back to
Portland afterwards/etc.

Regards,

Adrian