[ORRando] Do you ride to eat ( and/or drink?)

Susan Otcenas susan at teamestrogen.com
Thu Mar 15 10:30:06 PDT 2012

Mmmmmm, banana bread fresh out if the oven. Ooooh, vegan (and gluten
free!) muffins redolent of apple & cinnamon. What's this, you wonder?
How can you score some of that homemade yumminess? Get thee to the Brew
Pub 100K Populaire this Saturday, presented by the Oregon Randonneurs!
I'll be (wo)manning the Snoosville control at mile 20, serving up baked
goods fresh from my kitchen, warm drinks & encouragement to all riders.

Details on the ORRando website:
http://orrandonneurs.org/rba/2012/Brew_Pub_Populaire/Brew_Pub_Populaire_
info.html

Pre-registration is encouraged to so that ride organizers have enough
control cards for all riders, and to ensure adequate supplies of baked
goods and hot drinks.

Don't know what randonneuring is?   Are you rando-curious?  You can
learn more about this style of non-competitive long distance cycling
here:  http://rusa.org/  and read up on rider expectations here:
http://www.orrandonneurs.org/brevets/rider_expectations.html

If you have questions about the ride itself, contact Tom Durkin, the
ride organizer  (contact link is on ride info page.)

Hope to see you all there!

Susan

Susan Otcenas
Team Estrogen, Inc.