[ORRando] FS: ORR Woolistic Jerseys

joshua bryant franco650b at mac.com
Mon Mar 12 18:22:22 PDT 2012

I have a few jerseys I don't get enough use out of that I'd like to go to a good home:

Men's size large SS Woolistic -red with gold lettering.

Men's size large LS Woolistic -red with gold lettering.

Worn a couple dozen times at most. Great condition. SS- $75 shipped CONTUS. LS $80 shipped CONTUS. Or both for $150 shipped.

Also:
Women's size large SS Woolistic red with gold lettering. Really like a small-medium

Women's size large LS Woolistic red with gold lettering. Really like a small-medium.

Same pricing. Worn just a few times.

Please contact off list if interested.

-Joshua
Envoyée de mon iPhone