[ORRando] Brew Pub Populaire, Please Pre-Register

Thomas Durkin durkintj at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 20:05:06 PDT 2012

Enjoy 100 km of the gorgeous back roads of north west Washington County
Oregon. We plan for hot drinks at the Control in Snoozeville. Maggie's Buns
in Forest Grove is a great spot for the third control. We finish at the
Cornelius Pass Road House for after ride relaxation with your friends.
Enjoy  St. Patrick's Day, with a bowl of MacSleyne Irish Stew or an  Irish
Reubens sandwich.

*When:* Saturday, 3/17, 8:00 am ride start - be there by 7:30 to register
and hear ride announcements.

*Where:* Cornelius Pass Road House, Cornelius Pass Rd, Hillsboro, OR
http://bikeroutetoaster.com/Course.aspx?course=357260

*Ride Details and Registration:* http://www.orrandonneurs.org/rba/2012/B
... _Info.html<http://www.orrandonneurs.org/rba/2012/Brewpub/Brewpub_Info.html>

*Route*: http://bikeroutetoaster.com/Course.aspx?course=343360

*Max Directions*: The start is 3.2km ride from the Orenco Max Station:
http://bikeroutetoaster.com/Course.aspx?course=357258