[ORRando] 2012 orrando printed calendar, want to help get the word out?

Ed Groth edward.groth at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 10:49:32 PST 2012

Thanks to the talented and well-traveled Shawn Granton, we have some
oregon rando posters with the 2012 calendar.  And we can use your help,
well, posting them!

If you're interested, please reply to this email with

(a) how many you want (if you're undecided, a dozen is a nice number and
can usually go up in an afternoon)

(b) will you pick them up from north Portland or should we figure out a
way to deliver them?

A few location ideas: bike shops, outdoor equipment stores, coffee
shops, community centers.

If you don't want to put up posters, but would like to contribute, a
donation of $10-$20 would help to offset printing costs.

Bonne route,

Ed