[ORRando] Rando Housewarming

Michael Wolfe cyclotouriste at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 21:33:18 PDT 2012

Hi folks,

My wife and I have just moved back from the great (blue and) white north,
and we're happy to be back in Portland.  We're throwing a housewarming open
house this coming Saturday, and I've missed my fellow Oregon Randonneurs
these past three years, so you're all invited!  It's going to be on
Saturday from 2 pm until the evening, and we're at 4403 SE 37th Ave, just
north of Holgate.  We'll have food and drink, no need to bring anything but
your own bad self, but if anyone does feel compelled to come with something
in hand, we've still got a bunch of open space in the garden, and it'd be
neat to get some different random annual (like a dianthus or a zinnia, for
example) from a bunch of different people.  Hope to see you then!

-Michael