[ORRando] Please Preregister for the 600 by Wed morning....

Susan France susan.m.france at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 18:27:43 PDT 2012

We now have a "chummy" group of randos who are comfortable with
unsupported 600s.

If you plan to join this group this weekend please preregister by
Weds. If you are too late to register drop me an email so I have a
card for you....

The route was not preridden this year. However, I will check Tripcheck
before the ride and continue to monitor the BV Ferry crossing (we have
an alternate route when the ferry is not operational)

Weather? You'll need to check that yourself... the ride is unsupported.

See you Sat Morning behind the Travelodge on Hayes St. No porta-potty
provided... the ride is unsupported.