[ORRando] 600k Information/Cuesheet & 300 Results

stasia honnold stasiah at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 21:48:13 PDT 2012

Wow, that route sounds amazing. Bring on the hills:)

Just as a random thought, can I help keep the ORRando site up to date? It's
awesome that the RUSA results for the 300k are up, but I keep telling
people about randonnering here and directing them to the OR website, and
I'd love to help keep that up to date too if possible. Any thoughts?

stasia:)