[ORRando] FS - Ira Ryan Randonneur Bicycle - 56cm

Jeffrey Moore jeffreymichaelmoore at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 21:33:27 PDT 2012

Greetings OR Rando,

I am selling my Ira Ryan Randonneur bicycle. The bike rolled out of Ira's
shop in August 2010. It has been well maintained and is in excellent
condition. This bike has a lugged frame with Dedaciaai steel tubes. Custom
stem, front rack and decaleur. Schmidt Dynohub with Edelux light. The bike
is well stocked with very nice parts and components.  If you are
interested, please send me an email and we can talk specifics.

Best,
Jeffrey Moore