[ORRando] Beaverton - Hagg Lake - Carlton 200k perm this Saturday

fitzbase at comcast.net fitzbase at comcast.net
Wed Dec 5 09:19:29 PST 2012

Lynne and Ray are riding the Beaverton - Hagg Lake - Carlton 200k on Saturday, starting at 7:30, from the Starbucks at the corner of SW Canyon and SW 117th. If you'd like to join us, let me know, and I'll have a card for you. Maybe a cue sheet, if you like. Printing your own in encouraged. Bring a pen/pencil. Lots of info controls.

http://lynnerides.blogspot.com/2012/01/beaverton-hagg-lake-carlton-202km.html

Cheers,
Lynne F

ps. bonus - I will love you forever if you fill out and email me the release form in advance. Link to the form included in the blog posting above.