[ORRando] Going to the Sun 300K Brevet

Jason Karp belgradebobcat at msn.com
Mon Aug 13 12:26:41 PDT 2012

Greetings Oregon and Washington Randos, Over the years you have provided me with tremendous hospitality and some wonderful rides.  I just wish I could get out there more often.  I'd love to reciprocate by offering my Going to the Sun 300K Brevet on September 8, 2012.  The ride starts and finishes in Whitefish, MT which is a major stop on the Amtrak Empire Builder that serves both Portland and Seattle.  All the info is available at this link: https://sites.google.com/site/montanarando/Home Also, fellow Montana Randonneur and someone you're all familiar with, Karel Stroethoff, has started establishing permanents.  He has a couple of routes that feature Glacier National Park and the Going to the Sun Highway.   I also have a few permanents is Southwestern Montana: https://sites.google.com/site/montanarando/Home/permanents  So if you're out here-let's go for a ride! Jason KarpMontana RBA.