[ORRando] 300 accomodations

Michael Wolfe cyclotouriste at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 16:05:00 PDT 2012

Hi everyone,

Looks like I'm going to be able to come down for the 300 this weekend.
 I was thinking of riding out to Newberg the evening before.  Would
anyone like to share a room at the Travelodge with me?  Alternatively,
if anyone was going out the morning of the ride from central-ish
Portland (my dad lives close in in NE) and had room for me and my
oddly shaped bike, I'd be happy to get myself to you and pay for gas.
I can get myself home.

Thanks, and glad that I'll get to ride with you all again.

-Michael