[ORRando] FW: TOMORROW: City Council work session

Susan Otcenas susan at teamestrogen.com
Sun Apr 15 18:38:04 PDT 2012

Remember how much fun it was crossing the Boone Bridge just south of
Wilsonville TWICE on last year's spring 400K?

Um, yeah, right.

Please sign the Wilsonville-French Prairie Bridge Petition (see below),
so that someday we can look forward to a bike-ped bridge alternative.

Thanks!

Susan

Susan Otcenas
Team Estrogen, Inc.