[ORRando] Molalla Foothills

Michael Wolfe cyclotouriste at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 20:56:35 PDT 2012

Thanks to everyone who participated in the Molalla Foothills 200k.  30
riders set out in the rain last Saturday morning, 1 rider did not finish,
but 29 braved the wind and rain to complete the whole course.  The run up
and down the Molalla River was rainy, but most riders had a beautiful,
sunny climb up Victor Point Road into Silver Falls Park, and clear weather
back to Canby (with some getting another drenching right at the end.)  It
sounds like most everyone had a really good time.  Thanks especially to the
volunteers who made the ride possible:

John Floyd - Starting control
Keith Kohan - Starting control, Molalla River control, pre-ride
Barbara Ogilvie - Finish control
Michael Rasmussen - Finish control

I couldn't have done it without you.  I had a great time designing the
course and putting on the ride; thanks to everyone for indulging me.

-Michael