[ORRando] A special Good Luck and Thank You Marcello

Susan Otcenas susan at teamestrogen.com
Tue Oct 11 10:31:30 PDT 2011

+1 on the well wishes and fond memories!  Marcello and Kathy have been
wonderful hosts and volunteers for so many rides.   After a group of 5
of us did a night start 200K perm in July, Kathy greeted us in the a.m.
with pancakes, sausages, homemade cinnamon buns, homemade jam....
Incredible.

You will both be truly missed.

Susan

Susan Otcenas