[ORRando] A special Good Luck and Thank You Marcello

Susan France susanfrance at teleport.com
Mon Oct 10 18:41:05 PDT 2011

I wanted to write a special Good Luck and Thank You to Marcello and Kathy Napolitano who are relocating to Italy for a minimum of a year. Both have been steadfast volunteers over the years. Marcello has organized and run multiple events each year, populairs to 600ks. Kathy has always lent a hand in supporting not only Marcello's events but also other organizer's events. I will miss them both.

I still remember the first brevet Marcello attended. A very quiet and tenacious rider doing a very hilly Bikenfest 08 on a heavy Mtn bike, with a too-wide seat, and a backpack full of PowerBars. And yes he finished just fine!

Thanks much for all you have given to the group.