[ORRando] Desert Rivers Randonneurs 600km June 11-12 - possible hotel room share

fitzbase at comcast.net fitzbase at comcast.net
Tue May 17 09:58:59 PDT 2011

I'm planning on this one - drive out to Richland on Friday afternoon, do the ride, stay over Sunday night, drive home Monday morning.

I could get a room for me, three nights, about $200.

Or, I could get a room with two beds for slightly more, but split between two people... I have no issues on sharing a room with someone of the opposite gender.

There is also room in my car for 1 rider, bicycle, and gear.

Cheers,
Lynne F