[ORRando] 600K post-ride recap, thanks, photos!

Kevin Brightbill km.brightbill at gmail.com
Tue May 10 11:25:15 PDT 2011

First of all -- thanks, of course, to Susan for putting on a great
ride, and also to the kind people at the Motel 6 as well as the many
control stops along the way. And thanks, too, to all of my fellow
riders, especially the handful with whom I shared most of the
kilometers over the weekend.

Second of all -- I have a recap up with some pictures, here is a
link: http://stopbelieving.blogspot.com/2011/05/oregon-coast-600k.html

Third of all -- a few more pictures are in my album (hosted on
Facebook, but I think viewable to anyone): http://www.facebook.com/#!/
media/set/?set=a.612982591237.2104763.42605292

That's it. Not sure when my next brevet will be, but, whatever it is,
I'm looking forward to it!

Cheers, happy riding, et cetera,

--Kevin