[ORRando] FW: Oregon Randonneurs-Lincoln City

Susan Otcenas susan at teamestrogen.com
Tue May 3 13:06:09 PDT 2011

Update from Motel 6.

Susan Otcenas
Team Estrogen, Inc.
www.TeamEstrogen.com <http://www.teamestrogen.com/>
877-310-4592
Follow our TE fan page on Facebook!
Look for "teamestrogen.com"

________________________________

From: Jan Harbert [mailto:jan.motel6 at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2011 8:21 AM
To: Susan Otcenas
Subject: Oregon Randonneurs-Lincoln City

Susan,

I have 15 reservations for Saturday. I have 2 rooms on hold until Fri,
then they will drop off.  I also looked at the riders listed on your
website and changed four of the reservations to the discounted rate and
resent their confirmation notice.

If you are going to contact the riders before Saturday, you may want to
remind them that their credit card will be charged around 9PM if they
haven't checked in. I know I told the riders that made reservations thru
me, but no guarantee other front desk agents did so.

Thanks,
Jan
Motel 6
Lincoln City