[ORRando] Night Time 200k Brevet – April 2, 2011

Marcello Napolitano marcello at napolitano.com
Fri Mar 18 10:11:40 PDT 2011

Better late than never, I finally posted some info on the April First
Saturday night brevet. It is a repeat of the January brevet route, and
the 5 PM start means several hours of night riding, and a chance to
practice our night riding skills (and test lights, reflective gear,
etc.) before the 400k and 600k brevets. The basic information is at the
following page:

http://www.napolitano.it/2011/03/night-time-200k-brevet-april-2-2011/

Feel free to contact me if you need any additional info, or if you see
any errors in the info I posted.

As usual, pre-registration is appreciated, so that I know how many
brevet cards to print.

--
Marcello Napolitano
marcello at napolitano.com