[ORRando] Kogswell Frameset and Parts

Theo Elliot Roffe theoelliot at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 16:26:20 PDT 2011

Hi All,

A few on-topic things for sale - please help support my Rando habit. =)
Links are to photos on Flickr.  Please email me for additional photos or
with questions.

Local (Portland-metro) pick-up or delivery preferred, but open to shipping
at actual.

Prices are negotiable.  Payment in cash preferred, paypal is possible.

Kogswell PR mkII (2007) 650B
Frame/Fork<http://www.flickr.com/photos/theoelliot/sets/72157627032389496/>
http://www.flickr.com/photos/theoelliot/sets/72157627032389496/
650B, 56cm frame
(sloping top tube, eff 56cm)
43mm Rake
Low Miles, Powdercoat has some blemishes (see photos)
Frame is in good shape, not rusty
Includes Cane Creek Headset, No-name Seat Clamp
$400

There used to be geometry diagrams on the Kogswell website, but they are
gone.  I tried to find them, but can't - if anyone still has the geometries
for the 56cm frame, please forward to me off-list.

Shimano Tiagra Front
Derailer<http://www.flickr.com/photos/theoelliot/sets/72157626907838375/>
http://www.flickr.com/photos/theoelliot/sets/72157626907838375/
FD-4500
9/10 Speed
Low Miles / Light Wear
Braze-on
$10
(will include clamp-on adapter on request, no additional cost)

Sugino Alpina Compact Double Crankset
48/34<http://www.flickr.com/photos/theoelliot/sets/72157626907816825/>
http://www.flickr.com/photos/theoelliot/sets/72157626907816825/
9/10 Speed
170mm length
110 BCD
No Crank Bolts
Low Miles
$90
(currently selling for $145+ new, cost me $165 in 2009)

Pletscher Double
Kickstand<http://www.flickr.com/photos/theoelliot/sets/72157627032468252/>
http://www.flickr.com/photos/theoelliot/sets/72157627032468252/
Un-cut