[ORRando] Woolistic jerseys... future order?

Lesli Larson lesli.larson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 16:03:02 PDT 2011

Need to investigate and identify stakeholders who could help out with the
ordering and fulfillment process.

Most likely we would place an order based on pre-order demand.  We might
need to opt for a no returns policy so we don't have to manage an inventory
of unsold jerseys.  Delivery would be timed so we could perhaps distribute
during a popular brevet.

The new lighterweight wool jerseys are also quite appealing.

LL