[ORRando] Portland to Glacier 1000k

Mike Richeson mricheson at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 14 05:35:19 PDT 2011

Sorry if you get 2 of these as I'm sending to both Seattle and Oregon Rando lists.

The completely unsupported Portland to Glacier 1000k starts next Wednesday and in case one of you is on the fence on deciding to do this ride I just want you to know that I have a queen bed that I'm willing to share at the start, and in Connell, and Wallace, and then at the finish on Friday night.

I'm taking a train home from the finish in Whitefish. You will of course, have to figure out how to get yourself home...

See the Oregon Randonneurs site for details on the ride.

206-612-3348

Mike