[ORRando] February 5 200k/300k "Grab Bag" brevet

David Rowe david.readytoride at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 14:15:27 PST 2011

Susan's report on Maggie's had me worried ... I can't imagine a Forest Grove
control with a stop at Maggie's for a double-shot of espresso. So I rode out
there this morning from LO, thinking I'd get a few clicks in before the
deluge. (OK - that was a pipe dream.) Anyway, when I arrived the place was
packed but the line was clear and the Cinnamon Rolls? Massive! And fresh out
of the oven! So I took one to go - they packed it in a tin with a little tub
of frosting. It fit nicely in my Bertoud and stayed dry on the 34 mile,
rain-soaked return to the house. That little guy will be a nice snack after
a watching a movie or two tonight.

-dr