[ORRando] Gilles Berthoud 2286 handlebar bag for sale

Jeffrey Moore jeffreymichaelmoore at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 13:09:39 PST 2011

Hello OR Randonneurs,

Before I post this to Ebay, I thought I would start local and offer to you
all. I recently purchased this Gilles Berthoud 2286 Handlebar bag in Sept
2010. I have used it on 2 brevets thus far and a handful of other rides. It
is in excellent shape. I have decided that I want to get slightly bigger bag
so I am gonna let go of this one. Purchased for $280 (plus shipping). I am
willing to sell it for $200. If you are interested, please email me and we
can talk details.

Best in the new year,

Jeffrey Moore
Portland, OR