[ORRando] Looking for someone to Sherpa a Showers Pass jacket to France

cecilanne at comcast.net cecilanne at comcast.net
Fri Aug 5 11:01:13 PDT 2011

I will finally be getting the very last of the backordered RUSA Showers Pass jackets next week - it is for a California rider, Vickie Backman. Unfortunately, she has already left for France. I am wondering if there is any Portland-metro-based Or Rando PBP rider who will not be leaving for France until after this Wednesday that would be willing to take the jacket with her/him and deliver it to Vickie in France - she her message below about where she is staying.

Cheers, Cecil