[ORRando] Oregon Coast 600K - GROUP RATE UPDATE!

dirtycamprun at comcast.net dirtycamprun at comcast.net
Thu Apr 14 15:56:36 PDT 2011

Thanks so much for the legwork!

Peace
Steve

-----Original message-----
From: Susan Otcenas <susan at teamestrogen.com>
To: orrando at orrandonneurs.org
Sent: Thu, Apr 14, 2011 20:55:24 GMT+00:00
Subject: [ORRando] Oregon Coast 600K - GROUP RATE UPDATE!

Mention Oregon Randonneurs to get the group rate.

Single occupancy (which will get you either one or two beds, based on
availability) $48.59 + tax
Double occupancy (which will get you two beds)53.99 + tax
Quadruple occupancy (two beds, 2 per bed) $59.39 + tax

Please, if you do have multiple people in your room, please respect
other hotel guests by being as quiet as possible.  Many of you will
arrive in the dead of night, and we'd like to be able to use this hotel
in future as needed.

Also, please be very very careful with dirty bikes and dirty chains,
ESPECIALLY if the weather is bad.  Last year it was dry in the middle of
the night when I arrived, so the hotel staff did not object to my
bringing my bike to my room.  If the weather is bad, or you have
multiple people in your room, you may wish to consider having a lock so
that you can leave your dirty muddy bikes outside.

I did not get a huge response to my query on needed rooms, so I asked
the hotel to put 15 rooms in the group block.

Susan

Susan Otcenas
Team Estrogen, Inc.
www.TeamEstrogen.com