[ORRando] fender recommendation?

Susan Otcenas susan at teamestrogen.com
Thu Sep 30 12:38:42 PDT 2010

Thanks to all for your many off-list replies.

My issue is that I have 650C, not B.  Off the shelf stuff is all built
for 650B, as far as I can tell.

There seems to be 2 options for me:
1)  A 700C  Honjo-type fender, re-radiused.
2) An SKS 700C plastic fender set, that can be fit to 650C by moving the
attachments.   Natalie at Sweetpea has sent me photos of that
implemented very successfully on other 650C touring bikes she's built.

(Up until now, I've been using Race Blades, on which I've essentially
done the same as option 2 above - I've slid the attachments to make the
radius smaller.  Keeps me dry, but does nothing for the person behind
me!)

Opinions?

Susan

Susan Otcenas